This is a Precision Rifle Series qualifying match. Trophies will be given to the top 3 shooters. We are working on prize sponsors and have some committed but don’t expect this match to have a big prize table. Shooters wanting to shoot this match will not be allowed to shoot the September and October monthly matches.
Here is some info to help you in planning (This has not been put here for debate).
– Caliber restrictions: 6mm to 30 cal max 3,100 FPS (No magnums due to range rules) Subject to chronograph confirmation.
– Each shooter will need a chamber flag
– C.O.F. is 160 rds. No tracer, steel core, armor piercing ammo (Bring 200rds in case of re-shoot/chrono).
– Everyone will need eyes/ears while on the range.
– You are welcome to bring a rangefinder but all ranges will be provided.
– You must finish with the rifle you start with, bring tools to keep it running.
– There will be movement during the COF, nothing too exertive.
– Plan early for a hotel, shop around for the best rates.